Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Me being sick during the holidays seems to have become the norm. One year I had a stomach sickness on Thanksgiving and the flu on Christmas, and some terrible stomach virus on Valentines day ( my moms birthday). I don't know what it is but I wish if I am going to get sick that it would be during the normal weeks rather then holidays. This year I was sick on Thanksgiving with some weird flue like sickness...blah!. I am better now though thankfully. 
I did however get to make a spiced poundcake before I really started getting bad off. It turned out very tasty but is not very visually appealing to say the least. Since so much was going on in the kitchen and the oven was being used for multiple dishes my pound cake deflated. Oh well..lesson learned. Keep dat door shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment